Samstag, 25. Oktober 2014

Street Art Photobomb

Hello my dearest readers :)
because it's half-term now I'm having a week of, which is incredibly nice. NO SCHOOL ( yeah, finally) and no work for me :)
The nicest part of that is, that you can visit all the tourists things early or late in the week, so there are not so many tourists. 
This is why I went with some friends ( Luise, Victoria and Theresa) discovering the Street Art Area around Shoreditch. There are lots of Graffitis of very famous Street Artist like Bansky (  http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banksy ) and ROA ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROA_(artist) ) .
Because I'm always carrying around my DLR camera, I took a lot of pictures. 
So here they are, enjoy them, 
It's hard to make a picture which captures the complete beauty of the piece of art but I tried it and I hope you can get an idea of why I think they are beautiful.
See you soon, 
Pauli xxxx





















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen