First I have to apologize to all of you for my disappearance from the blog but through the move some stuff got mixed up and in the end we had no internet at all over 2 nearly 3 weeks and then when we finally got it, because we payed for someone to fix it, my computer hated the new internet and just refused it but luckily after a week it surprisingly worked again. I have seriously no clue why but it is better than ever now. Luckily in the time nothing special happened I could write about.
The move was quite exhausting and my host mum and I worked trough 100000 boxes but the flat looks very homely now and it's very big and it doesn't really feels like living in a flat. I expected it to be harder to live in a flat, because I never lived in one, I expected that it is really hard to have 'your own space' but it completely fine. But I'm still hoping to move with them back into their renovated house, because they told me about their plans and it sounds fantastic.
My room is the biggest bedroom in the flat, ( lucky me) and it's even more beautiful then my room at home. ( sorry home room). The only thing that's a little bit annoying is, that because it's the biggest bedroom and because its in the oriel, it gets so quick cool but you can fight it with a lot of blankets. It's not that I'm dying of it. All in all my problems are more like 'luxury' ones. When I hear what other Au pairs are going through I just want to hug my hostfamily and thank them for picking me.
Because it's nearly Christmas now, London is made up properly with light decorations and in every shop is Christmas music. I also had a Christmas party at school and luckily I'm off school now, so I have two free school weeks before I'm flying home fro Christmas and new years eve. I'm totally looking forward to it, because I miss my family and friends.
The weather is horribly cold right now, even it is like 5 degrees it feels like minus ten. I have no clue why, but I think it feels so cold, because of the wind and the rain that is constantly around me.
BUT today was a lovely and sunny day and because we were afraid that this won't happen again me and my friends went for a walk around London to do some sunny pictures. The light was just perfect.
I hope you can enjoy the advents time, even if you are in a busy city like London.
Lot's of love and see you soon
21 Pilots <3
| Beautiful LONDON |
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen