Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015

Hello again, first Trip out of London and Borough Market

Hello and welcome back :)

I had two amazing weeks back at home and now I'm 'home' again now since two weeks.To be fair I didn't do anything really interesting but my family was moaning at every Christmas meet up about my lack of posts, so now here we go.

Beside that my flight towards London was horrible, because we weren't allowed to start because of the weather conditions and the actually horrible turbulences all the flight long in the air, I was really happy to e back in London by my host family who picked me up at the airport and made a sunday roast dinner for my arrival. It's unbelievable but I really think that L. grew over the time I was away! She is nearly turning 9 this month its unbelievable.All in all the time is flying, I have just 6 months left in London, which is so few time :(

Last weekend the girls and me Isi (https://meinjahrinlondon.wordpress.com/) Fiona (
http://fionasaupairjahr.blogspot.co.uk/) Michelle and Luise met up ( finally after 4 month all together , what a miracle)!
It was the first time we all went with the train outward from London which was quite exciting but everything is so lovely easy with journeys in London. The only thing which wasquite annoying, was, that the ticket machine decided to give us our whole 60 pounds in coins back, because it didn't wanted to print out our tickets. 
But after we sorted everything out we arrived half an hour later in Reading, a nice and small city. It was a lovely day and I really enjoyed being round all this nice girls.

This weekend we ( Luise, Isi and Fiona) went to Borough Market. Borough Market is one of the oldest food markets in London, you can get everything there. It is located next to the London Bridge and the Shard and we just ate a fabulous Brownie. http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borough_Market

The weather is horrible right now it sooooooo cold and it even snowed yesterday morning and it got under minus degrees, hopefully it will be better next week.

See you soon xxx
Pauli 

My girls







The best brownie ever




1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh wow, hätte nicht gedacht, dass man Reading als Ausflugsziel wählt! :) Bin ebenfalls als Au Pair hier, ich genieße die kleine Stadt doch sehr, aber bin ein bisschen neidisch, dass du direkt in London bist :D Enjoy your time, it's flying by so fast!
    All the best, Maike

    AntwortenLöschen